Having a corporate culture is a very important concept. As a matter of fact, it consists of a way of living relatively specific, defining both clear and implied rules and hypothesis regulating the organization conduct. But a soul goes beyond the culture; the “soul” of an organization relies on:
- a clear commercial intent;
- a strong relationship with customers;
- and an exceptional experience with the workforce.
The soul is the very essence of the organization. It is essentially knowing:
- why we are here
- what we are trying to accomplish
- what gives us a meaning and a goal
- and where do we get our energy from.