Following customer service etiquette allows us to gain trust from the clientele and increase the comfort level between the customers and the service representative.
Here are a few guidelines:
• Treat internal and external calls the same way.
• Personalize calls by mentioning you interlocutor’s name a few times during the conversation.
• Use a more formal language, unless you’re very familiar with the interlocutor.
• Don’t ever correct the pronunciation or vocabulary of your interlocutor.
• Respect the chosen language of your interlocutor, even if he is having hard time.